Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma is the contestant from 51-Jalukbari assembly constitutency of Assam state. The assam education minister HImanta Biswa Sarma was born to Late Kailash Nath Sarma and his mother name Smt. Mrinalini Devi on 1st february 1969 at Gandhi Basti, Ulubari, Guwahati.
The Assam state educational minister can be contacted at Cottage No.-14, Old MLA Hostel, Dispur while he permanently stayed at Adarsapur Bye Lane-2, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019. The shiksha mantri of assam is married to Riniki Bhuyan Sarma having a son and daughter. Assam siksha mantiri has pg M.A., LL.B., Ph.D. and a legally a lawyer.
The Assam State siksha mantiri in his carrier holded posts like
- Member Secretary, SLAC for Students & Youth Welfare, Assam
- Central Government Standing Counsel, Gauhati High Court, Guwahati
- General Secy., Cotton College Union Society for three terms.
- Convenor, Election Management Committee of Bharatiya Janata Party, 2015-2016
- Secretary, Assam Pradesh Congress Committee.
THe shiksha mantiri of assam state had be sworned as member of legislative member across this time period
- MLA 2001, Minister of State, Agriculture and Planning & Development with effect from 7.6.2002, Minister of State, Finance, Planning & Development, GDD with effect from 1.9.2004
- MLA in 2006, Cabinet Minister, Health and Family Welfare, Guwahati Development, IT & Science & Technology starting 19th may 2006
- MLA 2011, Cabinet Minister, Health and Family Welfare, Education and Implementation of Assam Accord beginning 27th may 2011
The shikshan mantri of assam functioned as President of their society simulataneously with various sports bodies of the State like President of Assam Hocky Association & President of Assam Badminton Association & President of Assam Cricket Association.
|Sri Sarbananda Sonowal
||Home, Political, Personnel, GAD, SAD, Administrative Reform & Training, Election, I&PR, Border Area Development, Revenue and DM, Social Welfare, Judicial Legislative Law, Welfare and Minorities Development, Hill Areas Development, Printing and Stationary, Power, Implementation of Assam Accord and any other department not allotted to the other Minister.
|Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma
||Finance, Planning and Development, Health & Family Welfare, Education (Higher, Secondary & Elementary), Tourism, Handloom and Textile (only Khadi and Village Industry), GDD, Cooperation, Pension and Public Grievances.
|Sri Atul Bora
||Agriculture, Horticulture and Food Processing, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary, UDD and Town & Country Planning.
|Smt Pramila Rani Brahma
||Environment and Forests, Soil Conservation, Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Class,Mines and Minerals
|Sri Parimal Suklabaidya
||PWD (Roads and Buildings, NH), Fisheries and Excise
|Sri Chandra Mohan Patowary
||Commerce and Industry , Transport , Parliamentary Affairs.
|Sri Keshab Mahanta
||Water Resources Department,Science and Technology, Information Technology
|Sri Rihon Daimari
||Public Health Engineering, Food and Civil Supply and Consumer.
|Sri Ranjit Dutta
||IIrrigation, Handloom and Textile and Sericulture (excluding Khadi and Village Industry).
- shiksha mantri in india in up in hindi
- mp k new rajyapal kon hai
- up mantri list in hindi